Last Updated on 03/10/2021 by Mega Job Alert
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Admit Card: SBI (State Bank of India), has Recently Published the Admit Card for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates who are Enrolled Can Download the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Admit Card.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Admit Card – Download SBI Admit Card
Name of Post: Apprentices Under The Apprentice Act 1961
Date of Notification: 05/07/2021
Post Update: 07/09/2021
Total Vacancy: 6100 Post
Ref No. : Advt. No: CRPD/APPR/2021-22/10
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Full Notification
- Application Start Date : 06 July 2021
- Last Date of Online Application : 26 July 2021
- Exam date : September 2021
- Admit Card Available Date : 06 September 2021
- General/OBC/EWS : Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD : Nil
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Required Age Limit as on 31/10/2020
- Minimum : 20 years
- Maximum : 28 years
- Read the Official notification for Age relaxation.
The apprentices are eligible for a Stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the engagement period of one year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Selection Mode for the Recruitment
- Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of
- (i) online written test
- (ii) test of local language
State / UT
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Hindi/English||10||0||0||2||1||7|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Urdu/Hindi||100||8||11||27||10||44|
- Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Read the Official Notification for Detailed Educational Qualification.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India (SBI) – https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- When you click on the “careers” tab, you’ll be sent to a new page.
- Under the “Join SBI” tab, select “Current Openings.”
- Click on “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES IN SBI UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961” link.
- Then Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Click on the “Click here for New Registration” link.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Fill up and confirm the basic information requested on the registration form.
- Enter the security code.
- Click on the “Save & Next” button.
- Then, upload a scanned copy of your photo and signature.
- Click on the “Next” button
- Select your preferred options for the details asked in the form and click on “Validate your details”.
- After clicking on “Validate your Details” a preview page will open.
- Check all the details and accept the declaration by clicking on the checkbox against “I Agree”.
- Click on “Final Submit” and take a print out of the application form for future reference.
How to Download SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
Eligible Candidates can Download through the official website or Click on the link below in the “Important link” table.
|Download SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Admit Card Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online – Registration||Click Here
|Apply Online – Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Mega Job Alert Home||Click Here|
Our Social Media Links
Join Our Telegram Chanel
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Twitter Page
Join Our LinkedIn Page
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the Application Fees for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
General/OBC/EWS : Rs. 300/-
What is the Payment mode for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
What is the Application’s last date for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
26 July 2021
What is the Fee Submission last date for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
26 July 2021
What is the Salary for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
The apprentices are eligible for a stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the engagement period of one year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
What is the Selection Mode for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of the local language.
What is the Age Limit for Applying for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Minimum: 20 Years & Maximum: 28 Years as on 31/10/2020
Where can I download the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Admit Card?
You can download the notification of the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Admit Card from the above link.