Last Updated on 09/07/2021 by Mega Job Alert
Name of Post : Apprentices Under The Apprentice Act 1961
Date of Notification : 05/07/2021
Post Update : 05/07/2021
Total Vacancy : 6100 Post
Ref No. : Advt. No : CRPD/APPR/2021-22/10
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – New 6100 Posts Apply Online
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 : SBI (State Bank of India), has invited online application for the Posts of Apprentices Under The Apprentice Act 1961 . The Online Application will start from 06 July 2021 and the last date will be 26 July 2021. Those Candidates who are interested can apply online for SBI Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021. Also Check the SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2021 Salary, Age Limit, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, Official Notification etc.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Full Notification
- Application Start Date : 06 July 2021
- Last Date of Online Application : 26 July 2021
- Exam date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General/OBC/EWS : Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD : Nil
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Required Age Limit as on 31/10/2020
- Minimum : 20 years
- Maximum : 28 years
- Read the Official notification for Age relaxation.
The apprentices are eligible for Stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the engagement period of one year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Selection Mode for the Recruitment
- Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of
- (i) online written test
- (ii) test of local language
State / UT
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Hindi/English||10||0||0||2||1||7|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Urdu/Hindi||100||8||11||27||10||44|
- Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Read the Official Notification for Detailed Educational Qualification.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India (SBI) – https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- When you click on the “careers” tab, you’ll be sent to a new page.
- Under the “Join SBI” tab, select “Current Openings.”
- Click on “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES IN SBI UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961” link.
- Then Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Click on the “Click here for New Registration” link.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Fill up and confirm the basic information requested on the registration form.
- Enter the security code.
- Click on the “Save & Next” button.
- Then, upload a scanned copy of your photo and signature.
- Click on the “Next” button
- Select your preferred options for the details asked in the form and click on “Validate your details”.
- After clicking on “Validate your Details” a preview page will open.
- Check all the details and accept the declaration by clicking on the checkbox against “I Agree”.
- Click on “Final Submit” and take a print out of the application form for future reference.
|Apply Online – Registration||Click Here
|Apply Online – Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Our Social Media Links
Join Our Telegram Chanel
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Twitter Page
Join Our LinkedIn Page
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Application Fees for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 ?
General/OBC/EWS : Rs. 300/-
SC/ST/PWD : Nil
What is the Payment mode for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 ?
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
What is the Application last date for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 ?
26 July 2021
What is the Fee Submission last date for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 ?
26 July 2021
What is the Salary for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 ?
The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the engagement period of one year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
What is the Selection Mode for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 ?
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of local language.
What is the Age Limit for Applying SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 ?
Minimum : 20 Years & Maximum : 28 Years as on 31/10/2020
Where can I Download the Notification for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 ?
You can download the notification of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 from the above link.