Last Updated on 10/11/2021 by Mega Job Alert
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Job Vacancy 2021: The Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL), has invited online applications for the Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021. The Online Application will start on 28 October 2021 and the last date will be 15 November 2021. Those Candidates who are interested can apply online for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Online Form 2021. Also Check the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Stipend, Age Limit, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, and download the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Notification 2021.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Job Vacancy 2021 Apply Now For 250 Posts Online
Name of Post: Trade Apprentice
Date of Notification: 28/10/2021
Post Update: 10/11/2021
Total Vacancy: 250 Posts
Ref No.: NPCIL/TMS/HRM/APPRENTICESHIP/2021
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Job Vacancy 2021 – Full Notification
- Application Start Date : 28 October 2021
- Last Date of Online Application : 15 November 2021
- Minimum Age : 14 Years.
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Read the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2021 Official notification for Age relaxation.
Candidates will be chosen for the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 based on Merit List.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Stipend
As per Apprenticeship rules.
- Fitter- 26 Posts
- Turner – 10 Posts
- Electrician – 28 Posts
- Welder – 21 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 15 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic -13 Posts
- Refrigeration and AC Mechanic -16 Posts
- Carpenter -14 Posts
- Plumber -15 Posts
- Wireman -11 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic -11 Posts
- Machinist -11 Posts
- Painter -15 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) -2 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 1 Post
- Information and Communication Technology System Maint. – 17 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) -14 Posts
- Stenographer(English)-2 Posts
- Stenographer(Hindi) -1 Post
- Secreterial Assistant – 4 Posts
- House Keeper – 3 Posts
- Total:- 250 Vacancies
Candidates must have ITI/qualifications (recognised by NCVT/SCVT) in the relevant trades. Visit the notification link for more information about the educational qualification.
How to Apply
- Go to npcil.nic.in, the website of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL).
- Click on the required notice pdf under HR Management –> Opportunities/Policies.
- Examine the notification’s details.
- To apply online, go to the link below.
- Before the deadline, submit your application.
- Use the copy of the application as a guide.