Last Updated on 02/06/2021 by Mega Job Alert
Date of Post : 02/06/2021
Work From Home Jobs through Government of India
Website NCS – 2021
Work From Home Jobs 2021 through Government of India (NCS) : National Career Service (NCS) is a Five Year Mission Mode Project launched by the Honorable Prime Minister on 20th July, 2015. The project is being implemented by the Directorate General of Employment, Ministry of Labour and Employment. NCS (National Career Service) is a one stop solution that provides a wide array of employment and career related services to the citizens of India. It works towards bridging the gap between Jobseekers and Employers, Candidates seeking training and career guidance, agencies providing training and career counselling.
The NCS project reaches out to the people of this country through its three essential pillars i.e. a well designed ICT based portal which is NCS portal, Country wide set up of Model Career Centers and Interlinkage with all the states through employment exchanges.
The digital centralized portal provides a wide range of career related services including job search, job matching, rich career content, career counselling, information on Job Fairs, services of local service providers like drivers, plumbers, etc. for households and various other services. This portal facilitates registration of Job Seekers, Employers, Skill Providers, Career Counsellors, Local Service Providers (LSP’s), Career Centers, Placement Organizations, Households (for availing the services of the LSP’s) and Government Departments.
Work From Home Jobs through Government of India Website – Full Notification
- No Registration fee required.
How to Register
- Visit the site : https://www.ncs.gov.in/layouts/15/NCSP/Registration.aspx
- The Home Page of NCS will be displayed.
- Click on New User? Sign Up button on the right side of the Home Page, National Career Service Portal New Registration.
- For existing click on National Career Service Login.
- Select the Jobseeker option from the “Register As” drop-down. This displays the employer user registration screen.
- Fill the complete Registration Form basic details along with Unique Identification Number (either of Pan card, Voter’s Identity Card, Passport, Driving License, or UAN Number)
- After successful registration, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Use the same OTP for successful verification.
- After entering the OTP, click on Submit button and the account will be created successfully
- NCS offers two kinds of profiles for Jobseekers:
- Detailed Profile: For Jobseekers with qualification above class 12th
- Short Profile: For Jobseekers with qualification below class 12th.
How to Apply for Jobs
- Once the profile is updated, Candidate can search for jobs by clicking on Search Jobs tab in the left navigation panel of the job seeker dashboard.
- Search can be customized by using specific keywords (Eg: “Work From Home“), Location, Expected Salary, etc. or using advanced search parameters to further narrow down the results.
- After setting the search criteria, click the Search button to view search results in the Jobs section of the screen.
- Jobseeker can also save his search criteria to get job notification emails on his registered email id.
- The search results can also be refined using the filters in the right navigation of the search page The job search results displays two types of jobs as follows:
- Direct Job Postings on NCS – Jobs posted on the NCS portal
- Job Postings by NCS Partners – Jobs posted on the NCS portal by partners
- Click the “Apply” button on right side of each job posting to apply for that particular job role
- For NCS partner jobs, jobseeker would be redirected to the partner’s website to finish the application process.
Our Social Media Links
Join Our Telegram Chanel
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Twitter Page
Join Our LinkedIn Page