Last Updated on 21/08/2023 by Mega Job Alert
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurses (Male / Female) in 2023. Interested candidates can apply for the UPPSC Staff Nurse 2023 Vacancy Recruitment from August 21, 2023, to September 21, 2023. To find out more about recruitment details, pay scale, age criteria, selection procedure, and other essential information, please refer to the advertisement before proceeding with your application.
Overview of UPPSC Staff Nurse 2023 Vacancy Recruitment
Advt No. A-3/E-1/2023 : Overview of Notification
Important Dates for UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam 2023:
- Application Start Date: August 21, 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: September 21, 2023
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee: September 21, 2023
- Exam Date: As per Schedule
- Admit Card Availability: Prior to Exam
Application Fee and Payment Method:
- General / OBC / EWS: INR 125/-
- SC / ST: INR 65/-
- PH Candidates: INR 25/-
- Payment Method: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Offline via E Challan
Age Limit and Relaxation for UPPSC Staff Nurse Notification 2023:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation: As per UPPSC Staff Nurse Examination Rules 2023
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 – Total Vacancies: 2240 Posts
- Staff Nurse Male: 171 Posts
- Staff Nurse Female: 2069 Posts
- Total: 2240 Posts
Eligibility Details: Updates Coming Soon
How to Fill UPPSC Staff Nurse (Male / Female) Exam 2023 Online Form:
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites applications for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Recruitment 2023.
- Application Period: August 21, 2023, to September 21, 2023.
- One Time Registration (OTR) is mandatory for UPPSC Recruitment. Please note that the registration number is generated 72 hours after OTR registration. Therefore, complete OTR before applying.
- Candidates must carefully read the notification before applying for the UPPSC Latest Staff Nurse (Male & Female) Examination 2023. This recruitment offers exciting UP Government Jobs for 2023.
- Ensure you have all required documents such as eligibility proofs, ID proof, address details, and basic information.
- Keep scanned documents ready for the recruitment form, including photos, signatures, and ID proofs.
- Before submitting the application form, review all entries meticulously.
- Application fees must be paid by candidates as required to complete the form.
- Finally, obtain a printout of the submitted form.
Useful Important Links:
For more details and to apply, visit the official UPPSC website.
Our Social Media Hyperlinks