Last Updated on 07/11/2021 by Mega Job Alert
NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 Phase I Result: The New India Assurance Company Limited has Recently Published the Phase I Result for the New India Assurance Company NIACL Administrative Officer (AO) Vacancy 2021. Those Candidates who are Enrolled Can Download the NIACL AO Vacancy 2021 Phase I Result.
NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 Phase I Result – Check & Download Result
Name of Post: Administrative Officer (AO)
Date of Notification: 24/08/2021
Post Update: 07/11/2021
Total Vacancy: 300 Post
Ref No: CORP.HRM/AO/2021
NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 Phase I Result – Full Notification
- Application Start Date : 01 September 2021
- Last Date of Online Application : 21 September 2021
- Last Date of Exam Fee Payment : 21 September 2021
- Exam Date : October / November 2021
- Admit Card Available Date : 04 October 2021
- Result Available Date : 03 November 2021
- Gen / OBC/EWS: 600/-
- SC / ST/PH: 100/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/04/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Read the Official notification for Age relaxation.
New India Assurance Company NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 Salary
- Rs. 60,000/- per month Approximately
Candidates will be chosen based on Prelim Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview.
New India Assurance Company NIACL AO Online Form 2021 – Vacancy Details
- Administrative Officer (AO) – 300 Posts
The NIACL AO 2021 test requires a minimum qualification of graduation or post-graduation with 60 percent marks in any discipline from a recognised university. Knowledge of the local language is required.
How to apply
- Go to the NIACL Official Website or use the direct link below.
- Click on the “Recruitment” area at the top of the page on the site.
- A new page with all of the NIACL recruitment opportunities will display on your screen.
- Look for “Recruitment 2021- Administrative Officer- Generalist” on the internet.
- Fill in your name, contact information, and email address by clicking the “New Sign-Up” button.
- You will be given a registration number and a password.
- After that, click on the “Apply Online” link with the generated registration number.
- In the application form, upload the relevant documents and pictures.
- Apply online and pay the required application cost.
- Click “Submit” to save the application form for later use.
How to Download Admit Card
Eligible Candidates can Download the NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 Phase I Result through the official website or Click on the link below in the “Important link” Section.