Last Updated on 12/06/2021 by Mega Job Alert
Name of Post : SSC General Service (GS/X), Hydro Cadre
Date of Post : 12/06/2021
Post Update : 12/06/2021
Total Vacancy : 50 Post
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 : The Indian Navy invites Online Applications from Unmarried Eligible Male Candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for Extended Naval Orientation course commencing Jan 2022 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala for under-mentioned entries in the Indian Navy. Those Applicants who are interested to Join Indian Navy 2021 and completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply Online.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Full Notification
- Application Start : 12 June 2021
- Online Application Submission Last Date : 26 June 2021
- Interview Date : July 2021
- No Payment required for Apply Online.
- Born between 02 Jan 1997 & 01 Jul 2002.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualification
|Sl No||Branch/ Cadre||Educational Qualification|
|1||SSC General Service (GS/X)||BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.|
|2||Hydro Cadre||BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
|Sl No||Branch/ Cadre||Vacancies||Gender|
|1||SSC General Service (GS/X)||47||Men|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply
- Candidates are to register and fill application on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in w.e.f 11 Jun 21. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance.
- Online (e-application). Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets up to 5th& 7th semester for regular and integrated B.E. / B.Tech courses respectively, date of birth proof (as per 10th& 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech, NCC ‘C’ certificate issued by National Cadet Corps, Merchant Navy certificate issued by Government of India, Ministry of Shipping & Transport.
- A recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason the application will be rejected.
- Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview.
- The application once submitted will be final and no request for amendments/changes will be entertained.
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- Shortlisting of application will be based on preference of entries and marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree till fifth semester.
- Candidates having Naval ‘C’ certificate issued by the National Cadet Corps will be provided relaxation of 5% in cut off marks for SSB shortlisting. However, at the time of extending the relaxation, the mandatory educational qualification of 60% marks in qualifying degree will be required at the time of shortlisting of candidates and at subsequent stage of selection.
- No communication will be entertained in this regard.
- SSB interviews will be tentatively scheduled from Jul 21 onwards at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata. Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their shortlisting for SSB interview through email or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their email/mobile number till the selection process is over.
- SSB Procedure. For details regarding SSB procedure visit www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Medical. SSB recommended candidates are required to undergo medical examination as applicable to their entry. Change of medical hospital/centre is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Merit List. Merit list will be compiled on the basis of SSB. Candidates recommended by SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training on the basis of entry-wise merit list and the number of vacancies in the respective entry.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
|Apply Online – Registration||Click Here|
|Apply Online – Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Our Social Media Links
Join Our Telegram Chanel
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Twitter Page
Join Our LinkedIn Page