Last Updated on 10/10/2021 by Mega Job Alert
Indian Army NCC Special Entry New Vacancy 2021: The Join Indian Army, has invited online applications for NCC Special Entry Scheme 51 Course (April 2022) for Men & Women. The Online Application will start on 05 October 2021 and the last date will be 03 November 2021. Those Candidates who are interested can apply online for the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 51 Course Online Form 2021. Also, check the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 51 Course Recruitment 2021 Salary, Age Limit, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, and download the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 51 Course Notification 2021 PDF.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry New Vacancy 2021 Online Form
Name of Post: NCC Special Entry Scheme 51 Course (April 2022)
Date of Notification: 05/10/2021
Post Update: 10/10/2021
Total Vacancy: 55 Posts
Indian Army NCC Special Entry New Vacancy 2021 – Full Notification
- Application Start Date : 05 October 2021
- Last Date of Online Application : 03 November 2021
- Last Date for Complete Form : 03 November 2021
- Gen / OBC/EWS: Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 0/-
No application Fee for all Candidates.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age Limit : 19 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit : 25 Years.
- Read the Official notification for Age relaxation
Indian Army NCC Special Entry 51 Course 2021 Salary
- Lieutenant – Level 10 – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Captain – Level 10B – Rs. 61,300 -1,93,900/-
- Majo – Level 11 – Rs. 69,400 – 2,07,200/-
- Lieutenant Colonel – Level 12A – Rs. 1,21,200 – 2,12,400/-
- Colonel – Level 13 – Rs. 1,30,600 – 2,15,900/-
- Brigadier – Level 13A – Rs. 1,39,600 – 2,17,600/-
- Major General – Level 14 – Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200/-
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale – Level 15 – Rs. 1,82,200 – 2,24,100/-
- Lieutenant General HAG +Scale – Level 16 – Rs. 2,05,400 – 2,24,400/-
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) – Level 17 – Rs. 2,25,000/- (fixed)
- COAS – Level 18 – Rs. 2,50,000/- (fixed)
The candidates will be chosen based on SSB Exam (Stage I &II), Interview, Medical Examination, and Final Merit List.
|Name of Post||Total Posts|
- Degree from a recognised university or equivalent, with an overall average of at least 50%, taking all years’ grades into account.
- Should have served in the Senior Division/Wg of the NCC for at least two/three years (as applicable).
- Should have received a minimum of a “B” in the NCC’s “C” Certificate Exam.
How to apply for Indian Army NCC Special Entry New Vacancy 2021
- Visit Official Website of Join Indian Army, ie, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click the “Apply /Login” link.
- After that Click on Registration.
- Click on Continue
- Candidates should Fill up their details.
- Save the details.
- Already registration Enter Login details
- Click on Login
- A Dashboard will Open.
- Click Apply on Your Eligible Category.
- Read Instruction and click “Continue”.
- Candidates should Fill their Personal information and Click on “Save & Continue”.
- Fill Your Communication Details and Click on “Save & Continue”.
- Fill Your Non Dispensation / Sports / NCC Details and Click on “Save & Continue”.
- Fill Your Education Details and Click on “Add”.
- Candidates should Click on the Add Education certificate & Enter Marks of all Subjects.
- After that click on “Continue”
- Check your details in summary sheet and Click on “Submit Now”
- After Successful Submission of the application a Roll No will be generated by the system.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 51 Course Notification 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Mega Job Alert Home||Click Here|
Our Social Media Links
|Join Our Telegram Chanel||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Our Twitter Page||Click Here|
|Join Our LinkedIn Page||Click Here|