Last Updated on 12/07/2021 by Mega Job Alert
Name of Post : CRP Clerk XI
Date of Notification : 12/07/2021
Post Update : 12/07/2021
Total Vacancy : 5830 Posts
IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021 – New 5830 Posts Apply Online
IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021 : IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has recently been Invited 5830 vacancies to Online Application for the Posts of CRP Clerk XI. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online for IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021. Also Check the IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021 Age Limit, Selection Process, Vacancy Details etc.
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2021 Notification – Full Notification
- Application Start Date : 12 July 2021
- Registration Last Date : 1 August 2021
- Last Date for Exam Fee : 1 August 2021
- Pre-Exam Training Schedule : 16 August 2021 Onwards
- Call Letters – Pre Exam Training : August 2021
- Call Letters – Prelim Online Examination : August 2021
- Online Examination Preliminary : 28.08.2021, 29.08.2021 and 04.09.2021
- Prelims Exam Result : September / October 2021
- Call Letters – Prelim Online Exam Mains : October 2021
- Online Examination – Main : 31 October 2021
- Provisional Allotment : April 2022
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM : Rs.175/
- All other Categories : Rs.850
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Minimum : 20 years
- Maximum : 28 years
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- Read the Official notification for Age Relaxation.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Sl. No.||State/ UT||Total Post|
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||3|
|8||Dadra Nagar Haveli & Daman Diu||2|
|14||Jammu & Kashmir||25|
- A Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Indian government, or any equivalent qualification recognised by the Central government.
- On the day of registration, the candidate must have a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate indicating that he or she is a graduate and state the percentage of marks earned in graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Candidates must have operating and working knowledge of computer systems, which means they must have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/having studied Computer / Information Technology as one of their courses in high school, college, or institute.
- It is desirable if a candidate is fluent in the official language of the state/UT for whose openings they desire to apply (candidates should be able to read, write, and speak the official language of the state/UT).
- All educational qualifications must be from a university/institution/board recognised by the Indian government/approved by government regulatory bodies, and the final result must have been announced on or before August 1, 2021.
How to Apply
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-XI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression & A hand written declaration.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- No change is permitted after clicking on the COMPLETE REGISTRATION Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- The candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
List of Participating Banks
|Sl no||Name of Bank|
|1||Bank of Baroda|
|2||Bank of India|
|3||Bank of Maharashtra|
|4||Punjab National Bank|
Central Bank of India
Punjab & Sind Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Union Bank of India
|Apply Online – Registration||Click Here|
|Apply Online – Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Our Social Media Links
Join Our Telegram Chanel
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Twitter Page
Join Our LinkedIn Page
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Age Limit for Applying the IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021 ?
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.2001 (both dates inclusive)
What is the Payment mode for the IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021 ?
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
What is the Registration Last Date for the IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021 ?
What is the Educational Qualification Required for the IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021 ?
A Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Indian government, or any equivalent qualification recognised by the Central government.
What is the Application Fee for the IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021 ?
SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM : Rs.175/
All other Categories : Rs.850
When is the Preliminary Online Exam for the IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021 ?
28.08.2021, 29.08.2021 and 04.09.2021
Where can I Download the Notification for IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021 ?
You Can Download the IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021 Notification from the above link.