Last Updated on 15/07/2023 by Mega Job Alert
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service HJS Recruitment 2023: The NTA (National Testing Agency) and High Court of Delhi (DHC) have announced the recruitment of Higher Judicial Service (HJS) for 16 vacant positions. Interested candidates can apply online from 14th July 2023 to 29th July 2023. This article provides essential information regarding eligibility criteria, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale, and other details.
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2023: Apply Now
Delhi High Court is inviting applications for the Higher Judicial Service (HJS) Exam 2023. Here are the key details:
- Application Start Date: 14th July 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29th July 2023, until 05:30 PM
- Last Date for Exam Fee Payment: 29th July 2023
- Preliminary Exam Date: 20th August 2023
- Admit Card Availability: Before the Exam
- General: Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
Age Limit (as of 1st January 2023):
- Minimum Age: 35 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Age relaxation as per Delhi HJS Exam 2023 Recruitment Rules
Vacancy Details for Delhi High Court HJS Exam 2023: Total 16 Posts
|Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2023||03||07||06||16||Bachelor’s Degree in Law with 7 years of Advocate Practice|
Before applying online, interested candidates are advised to read the full notification for Delhi HJS Exam 2023.
How to Fill the DHC HJS Recruitment 2023 Online Form:
- Visit the official website of Delhi High Court (DHC) and navigate to the latest job recruitment for Higher Judicial Service (HJS) 2023 batch vacancies.
- The application process is open from 14th July 2023 to 29th July 2023. Apply online within this period.
- Before filling the recruitment application form, carefully read the notification provided by Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023.
- Ensure you have all the necessary documents such as eligibility proofs, ID proof, address details, and basic information.
- Scan and keep ready the required documents like photograph, signature, and ID proof.
- Before submitting the application form, review all the provided information and columns.
- After submission, take a printout of the final submitted form for future reference.