Last Updated on 07/07/2021 by Mega Job Alert
Name of Post : Combined Medical Services Examination 2021
Date of Notification : 07/07/2021
Post Update : 07/07/2021
Total Vacancy : 838 Posts
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 – New 838 Posts
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 : UPSC (Union Public Service Commission), has invited online application for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 . The Online Application will start from 07 July 2021 and the last date will be 27 July 2021. Those Candidates who are interested can apply online for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021. Also Check the UPS CMS Notification 2021 Salary, Age Limit, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, Official Notification etc.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 – Full Notification
- Application Start Date : 07 July 2021
- Last Date of Application : 27 July 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 27 July 2021
- Exam Date : 21 November 2021
- Admit Card : October 2021
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST / PH : Nil
- Female : Nil
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Required Age Limit as on 01/08/2021
- Maximum : 32 Years
- Read the full notification for age relaxation.
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways.||Pay Matrix Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council.||
Pay Matrix Level-10 Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
|General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||
Rs.56,100/- in the level 10 of the Pay Matrix under
- Written Examination
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||349|
|(i) Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways.||300|
|(ii) General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council.||5|
|(iii) General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||184|
- For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website https://upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the Online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A) of detailed official Notification. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
- Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form.
- The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Exam Fee Payment||Click Here|
|Form Re-Print||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Our Social Media Links
Join Our Telegram Chanel
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Twitter Page
Join Our LinkedIn Page
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Age Limit for applying Indian UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 ?
Maximum : 32 Years as on 01/08/2021
What is the Application Fees for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 ?
General / OBC : 200/-
SC / ST / PH : 0/-
Female : 0/-
What is the Application Start Date for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 ?
07 July 2021
What is the Application Closing Date for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 ?
27 July 2021
What is the Salary of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 ?
Pay Matrix Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
What is the Selection Process for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 ?
Written Exam & Interview
Where can I Download the Notification for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 ?
You can download the notification of UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 from the above link.