Last Updated on 11/08/2021 by Mega Job Alert
Name of Post: Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)
Date of Notification: 05/08/2021
Post Update: 05/08/2021
Total Vacancy: 63 Post
Ref No.: Advt No: 53/02/E-2/APO/2021-22
UKPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Vacancy 2021 – New 63 Posts Apply Online
UKPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Vacancy 2021: The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC), has invited online applications for the post of Assistant Prosecution Officer. The Online Application will start on 03 August 2021 and the last date will be 23 August 2021. Those Candidates who are interested can apply online for UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021. Also Check the UKPSC APO Online Form 2021 Salary, Age Limit, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, Official Notification, etc.
UKPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Vacancy 2021 – Full Notification
- Application Start Date : 03 August 2021
- Last Date of Online Application : 23 August 2021
- Last Date of Exam Fee Payment : 23 August 2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- Gen / OBC / EWS: 176.55/-
- SC / ST: 86.55/-
- PH (Divyang): 26.55/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for IDBI Bank Executive Vacancy 2021.
Required Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 42 Years
- Read the Official notification for Age relaxation.
- Rs. 44,900-1,42,400 (Level – 7 as per cpc
Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in a written test and a personality test/interview.
Name of Post
Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)
The candidate holds a five-year/three-year law degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply by clicking the link below.
- Fill out the Registration Form with your phone number, email address, and personal information.
- Fill out the form completely, including your personal information and qualifications.
- Upload scanned papers, signatures, and photos.
- Check it out and double-check that all of the relevant fields are filled in correctly.
- By submitting it, you’ve completed your final submission.
- If applicable, complete the fee payment process using Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
- Take a printout of the statement after making a successful fee payment for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Our Social Media Links
Join Our Telegram Chanel
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Twitter Page
Join Our LinkedIn Page