Last Updated on 16/10/2022 by Mega Job Alert
RRB Group D 2022 Objection Link. Railway Recruitment Boards has uploaded the Objection Link for Group D Posts like CEN RRC 01/2019 on the Official Site. Applied Candidates who have to download the Answer Key, must refer to the article to submit their Objection Details.
On 14.10.2022, RRB attached the Questions/Options/Keys along with the link for Objection that would be available on the websites of RRBs from 14.10.2022 @ 13:00 Hrs to 19.10.2022 @ 23:55 Hrs. After viewing the details above, objections if any regarding the questions, options and keys can be raised by the candidates for which the time schedule, fee, and procedure are given below.
RRB Group D 2022 – Procedure for Raising Objections:
Candidates must pay the Objection Fee is Rs.50/- plus applicable Bank Service Charge through an online payment.
RRB Group D 2022 – Mode of Payment of Fee:
- All Bank Debit Cards/Credit Cards are allowed.
- Rupay Cards/ UPI is allowed.
- Multi Bank Retail Net Banking/Multi-Bank Corporate Net Banking is allowed.
- Axis Retail Net Banking / Axis Corporate Net Banking is allowed.
Procedure for Raising Objections:
- The detailed procedure with necessary guidelines will be available in the link provided on the official website of RRBs.
- Candidates are advised to raise an objection(s), if any, well before the final date and time i.e. 19.10.2022 at 23:55 Hrs, after which no representation from the candidates on the questions, options, keys, etc. will be entertained.
- The decision of RRBs on the objections raised shall be final and binding and no further correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates in the matter.
Our Social Media Links