Last Updated on 05/09/2021 by Mega Job Alert
Name of Post: NTA UGC NET Exam 2021
Date of Notification: 02/02/2021
Post Update: 11/08/2021
NTA UGC NET 2021 Online Form Re Open – Apply Online & Download Notification
NTA UGC NET 2021 Online Form Re Open: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has just re-invited online applications for the October 2021 UGC NET Examination. The Online Application was started on 02 February 2021 and the last date will be 05 September 2021. Those Candidates who are interested can apply online for NTA UGC NET Online Form 2021. Also, check the NTA UGC NET Exam 2021 Age Limit, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, and download the NTA UGC NET Exam 2021 Notification PDF.
NTA UGC NET 2021 Online Form Re Open – Full Notification
- Application Start Date : 02 February 2021
- Last Date of Online Application : 05 September 2021
- Last Date of Exam Fee Payment : 06 September 2021
- Correction Date: 07-12 September 2021
- Online Exam Date: 06-08 & 17-19 October 2021
- Admit Card Available Date: Notified Soon
- Result: Notified Soon
- General: Rs. 1000/-
- OBC / EWS: Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PH: Rs. 250/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- For JRF: Maximum 30 Years
- For NET: No Age Limit
- Read the Official notification for Age relaxation.
- UGC NET JRF Salary
- The fellowship will be Rs. 31000/- + HRA per month for the first two years (depends on different institutes)
- The fellowship will be worth Rs. 35000/- per month plus HRA for the next three years (depends on different institutes)
- UGC NET Lecturer
- Candidates can expect to earn between Rs. 25,000 and Rs. 40,000 per month in the first phase, depending on their scores, skills, and colleges.
Master’s degree in Humanities and Social Science, Computer Science and Applications, or Electronic Science with at least 55 percent marks OR equivalent
How to apply for NTA UGC NET 2021 Online Form Re Open
- This page will include a direct link to the ‘Registration Form’ once the application process is online.
- You will be given an ‘Application Number’ after completing the registration process successfully. Make sure you memorise it or keep it somewhere safe.
- After that, proceed with the application process by logging in with the supplied credentials.
- Upload scanned copies of your passport photo and signature in the proper file size, dimensions, and format (ideally JPG/JPEG).
- Pay the required application fee at the payment portal, either online or offline.
- You will receive a confirmation message to your registered email address and cellphone number after a successful payment.
- Take at least four prints of the confirmation page and save them safely for future use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Previous Notifications||Click Here|
|Download NTA UGC NET 2021 Online Form Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Our Social Media Links
Join Our Telegram Chanel
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Twitter Page
Join Our LinkedIn Page