Last Updated on 01/06/2021 by Mega Job Alert
Name of Post : Branch Postmaster (BPM), Asst Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Dak Sevak
Date of Post : 01/06/2021
Total Vacancy : 2428 Post
Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021 – India Post Vacancy 2428 Posts
Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021 : India Post has Recently Invited 2428 Vacancies for the Post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevek. Application Form has started from 27.04.2021 and the Last Date is 10.06.2021. Check the other details from below.
Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
- Application Start : 27 April 2021
- Registration Last Date :
26 May 2021– 10 June 2021
- Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
- Payment of fee is exempted for all female candidates, all SC/ST candidates, and all PwD candidates.
- A candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India.
The applicants can pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided on the Home page.
All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose.
Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 01.11.2021 the date of notification of the vacancies.
- Age Relaxation will be as per detailed notification. Click here
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language : The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India. List of Official languages of the state Click here
- Basic Computer Training : The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
- Kindly read the full Notification for detailed eligibility. Click here
Community Wise Vacancy Details – Total Post – 2428
|Community||No of Posts|
|Kindly Read the Notification for More Details. Click here
How to Apply
The only online application will be accepted by the candidate. The candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 27.04.2021 to 10.06.2021 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Our Social Media Links
Join Our Telegram Chanel
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Twitter Page
Join Our LinkedIn Page