Last Updated on 25/11/2022 by Mega Job Alert
The KEA has published the official announcement for the Veterinary Assistant for Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services Karnataka. There are 250 open positions for veterinary assistants that need to be filled. Students curious about working for the government of Karnataka, you can begin submitting your applications for this recruiting. Students who meet the requirements can submit their applications for KEA Veterinary Assistant Vacancy 2022 by going to the official portal at www.kea.kar.nic.in. KEA Recruitment begins on the 05th of October 2022, for those who register online.
KEA Veterinary Assistant Vacancy 2022
Students who are qualified and interested in applying for State Government Jobs can visit the KEA notification 2022 website, which also contains more information. The cutoff date to apply through the website is the 04th of November in 2022. The KEA will administer an examination as part of the sampling method for students. Students can refer to the KEA Recruitment 2022 for more information on the selection process, age limits, and reservations.
Students are obligated to provide information that is true and correct while filling out the online application form. Any further messages will be posted on the website for easy access and can also be delivered through email or text. To submit an online application form for KEA Veterinary Assistant Vacancy 2022, students must have a valid email address and mobile number. They must keep these details updated until the screening process is complete.
KEA Veterinary Assistant Notification 2022
The KEA Veterinary Assistant Notification 2022 on the availability of 250 jobs for junior veterinary assistants. From the 5th to the 4th of November, students can present their applications online for the KEA Veterinary Assistant Vacancy 2022. Students for the Junior Veterinary Assistant position must read the official announcement before submitting their application online.
The Recruiter Board announced the 250 open posts of Junior Veterinary Assistant in the year 2022. Visit the company’s official portal to learn more about the KEA Recruitment 2022 opportunities. Students must carefully read the official announcement for the job of Junior Veterinary Assistant before proceeding with the online registration process.
KEA Veterinary Assistant Vacancy Schedule
Along with the notification issued by the Authority, all essential particulars, such as the KEA Veterinary Assistant Recruitment, will also be communicated. The following table details the critical dates that must be observed to register for Veterinary Assistant Posts. Students are encouraged to maintain consistent visits to this website to be apprised of the most recent information on the KEA Junior Veterinary Assistant Vacancy 2022.
|Events Details||Essential Dates|
|Official Notification Release Date||23 September 2022|
|Starting Date to registration||05th October 2022|
|Last Date to Registration||4th November 2022|
|Admit Card Released Date||Before Exam|
KEA Veterinary Assistant Application Fee
The application fee must be submitted at any E-post office. This can be done at any time. The amount of money required to apply differs among students because of the categories to which they belong. The following is a list of the application fees, broken down by type, for the Junior Veterinary Assistant positions open at the KEA:
|Category of the students||Application fee|
|Unreserved/ Category: 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||₹750|
|PwD/ SC/ ST||₹500|
Eligibility Criteria for KEA Veterinary Assistant Vacancy 2022
Qualifications in Terms of Education
- Students must have a minimum of a 10th-class diploma or an equivalent degree from a recognized board, university, or institution.
- Check the official notification for more info on the required level of education.
- The age must be between 18 and 35 years.
- Relaxation of Age Conditions for SC, ST, OBC, PWD, and PH students.
How to download the Notification?
- To access the official portal, type “kea.kar.nic.in” into the browser.
- Find the appropriate notice for your needs.
- It will open the notification; you can read it and confirm your eligibility.
- You have proceeded to apply online if you are a student who meets the requirements and if you are qualified.
How To Apply for the Vacancy Online?
- Visit the official portal at www.cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea to find out more information.
- Open the KEA recruiting and newest news section on the page you see in the browser.
- Follow the link to the application for that post.
- Include all the academic and personal facts in as much detail as required.
- Upload the scanned copy of the relevant papers by the requirements.
- Get a printed copy of the last page of the registration process.
Leave a comment below with any questioning or concerns about the KEA Veterinary Assistant Vacancy 2022.
|Official Website||Click Here|