Last Updated on 23/10/2022 by Mega Job Alert
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission, often known as the JSSC, has just issued a notice about the JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022. PGT stands for “Post Graduate Trained.” Students interested in the positions and meeting the requirements can submit their applications on the official portal (jssc.nic.in) on the 25th of August 2022.
JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022
The JSSC has announced that they will be accepting applications for post-graduate teaching positions. Students curious about the JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 can submit their applications online. Students for the Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2022 for 3120 Posts would need a bachelor’s degree and a D.EI.ED. to be eligible. You can submit your application via the JSSC official portal at www.jssc.nic.in. This page contains all the information relevant to the online application, including the number of positions, how to apply online, the application cost, the date, and the age requirement.
A notice about the Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment has been made available by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. Before applying for this recruitment, potential students are strongly encouraged to consult the official notification for information on the vacancy specifics, the number of jobs available, the application fee, the salary, the application deadline, and the age limit. The official announcement is available for download on the portal JSSC, which is the official portal.
JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment Notification 2022
JSSC has just issued a fresh notice about the recruitment of Post Graduate Trainees (PGT). To hire students for these positions, there will be a competition known as the Examination for Postgraduate Trainee Teacher Competitive Examination (PGTTCE). It has been informed that there will be a total of 3120 open positions. Students are urged to visit the official portal to get all the information about the position.
JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment Last Date 2022
- The beginning of the online application procedure will take place on the 25th of August 2022.
- The application deadline for Jharkhand Primary and Lower Secondary Teacher Posts is the 23rd of September 2022.
Eligibility For JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022
Only those students who can demonstrate that they meet all the prerequisite requirements will be granted permission to take the exam. In preparation for this, we have compiled a list of the essential requirements for participation in the Jharkhand PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022. Please read the following points to verify your eligibility for the JSSC PGT Teacher Exam:
- It is required that the students have completed their 10th and intermediate levels of schooling from a recognized school board in the state of Jharkhand. Additionally, they should be acquainted with the language and culture of the state.
- It is required that the students have a post-graduate degree in the relevant field from an acknowledged institution. In addition, they must have received at least 50% of the possible points in the outcome.
- You must have obtained a passing grade for the Bachelor of Education degree in the relevant field in the culminating exam.
JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment Exam Fee
It is essential to pay the amount of the application fee to apply for the Jharkhand PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022. Your request will get declined if you don’t observe these instructions. The students will pay the application fee by their category; please refer to the table that follows for further details in this regard:
- SC/ ST-Rs. 50/-
- Remaining Categories-Rs. 100/-
- Disabled Students (40% and more disability)-Exempted.
JSSC PGTTCE-2022 Examination
The commission will choose the students who meet the requirements after receiving the completed application form. In the end, the JSSC PGTTCE-2022 Examination will be held to narrow down further the pool of students who meet the requirements. For this reason, the governing body will announce the exam date in the usual manner in due course of time. In addition, for the students to be considered for the subsequent selection procedure, they must participate in the examination.
How To Apply Online JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022?
Before the application deadline, students who are interested in this recruitment and wish to submit their application online can do so by accessing the official portal of JSSC and following the instructions there.
- Go to the JSSC official portal at jssc.nic.in.
- Locate the link labeled “Jharkhand PGT Teacher apply online.” Click on that link.
- Provide all of the information requested in the form, and upload your photo, signature, and documents while using this.
- After confirming all the information, you can finally click the submit button.
- Get a printout of the application form for future use.
If you have queries related to JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022, then ask through the comment box.
How Many Positions Will Be Posted on Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment?
There has been a total of 3120 posts published.
What is the upper age limit for students applying for the Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2022?
From 21 to 40 years old
What is the deadline for submitting the Jharkhand Teacher Online Form 2022?
23rd of September 2022.
Is there any flexibility with the age limit for students who have disabilities?
Yes, the commission will extend the upper age limit relaxation for disabled students to include an extra five years for each category they fall under.