Last Updated on 03/10/2021 by Mega Job Alert
Name of Post: Sailor Entry MR
Date of Notification: 06/07/2021
Post Update: 27/08/2021
Vacancy: 350 Posts
Indian Navy Sailor MR Vacancy 2021 Admit Card – Download Admit Card 2021
Indian Navy Sailor MR Vacancy 2021 Admit Card: Join Indian Navy has Recently Published the Admit Card for the Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates who are Enrolled Can Download the Indian Navy Sailor MR Online Form 2021 Admit Card.
Indian Navy Sailor MR Vacancy 2021 Admit Card – Full Notification
- Application Start Date: 19/07/2021
- Online Application Last Date: 23/07/2021
- Form Completion Last Date: 23/07/2021
- Examination Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available Date: 26/08/2021
Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details Overview
Name of Post
- The Exam will be Computer Based Examination.
- The question paper will be computer-based objective type and bilingual (Hindi and English) (multiple-choice).
- There will be a total of 50 questions in the exam, each worth one point.
- There will be two components to the question paper: Science and Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The question paper will be of class 10th standard, and the syllabus and sample paper for the test may be found on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The assessment will last 30 minutes.
- Candidates must pass all sections as well as the overall exam. The Navy reserves the right to set the pass marks for each section and the overall exam.
- The wrong answer carries a penalty. Candidates should be aware that incorrect answers on the question paper will result in a penalty (Negative Marking).
- For each question, there are four possible responses. One-fourth (0.25) of the marks awarded to that question will be deducted as a penalty for each question for which the candidate provided an incorrect answer.
|Subject||No. of Questions||
|Science & Mathematics||25||25|
The Sailor MR selection examination will be held at the exam centre assigned to each candidate by the conducting authority. Candidates will receive information about their assigned exam location via their admit card.
On exam day, candidates must bring all required documentation to the designated examination place. Examine the list of all relevant documents that each candidate is required to bring to the examination site-
- A hard copy of the downloaded Admit Card is required.
- A passport-sized photograph that is preferably the same as the one that was uploaded in the application form.
- A valid picture identity evidence, such as the candidate’s college ID, PAN card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, Employee ID, Bank Passbook with the most recent photograph, ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer, or any other government-issued Id Proof.
It is strongly urged that candidates do not bring any forbidden items into the exam room. They should read all of the guidelines on the admit card for more information about this.
How to Download Indian Navy Sailor MR Vacancy 2021 Admit Card
Eligible Candidates can Download through the official website or Click on the link below in the “Important link” table.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Our Social Media Links
Join Our Telegram Chanel
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Twitter Page
Join Our LinkedIn Page
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to Download Indian Navy Sailor MR Vacancy 2021 Admit Card?
You can download the Indian Navy Sailor MR Vacancy 2021 Admit Card from the above link.