Last Updated on 06/06/2021 by Mega Job Alert
Name of Post : JUNIOR CLERK and STENO/STENO-TYPIST
Date of Post : 06/06/2021
Total Vacancy : 149 Post
HPSCB Jr Clerk And Steno Typist Vacancy 2021 – Online Apply
HPSCB Jr Clerk And Steno Typist Vacancy 2021 : HPSCB Ltd. (Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank) has invited ONLINE applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment to the posts of JUNIOR CLERK and STENO/STENO-TYPIST on REGULAR BASIS through IBPS, Mumbai. Those Applicants who are interested in the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria should read detailed Notification on Bank’s website www.hpscb.com. The last date for applying for these posts is 02.07.2021. Candidates can fill the Form ONLINE in Recruitment Link on this website between 05.06.2021 to 02.07.2021 along with payment of requisite fee.
HPSCB Jr Clerk And Steno Typist Vacancy 2021 – Full Notification
- Application Start : 05 June 2021
- Registration Last Date : 02 July 2021
- Printing Application Last Date : 02 July 2021
- Online Fee Payment Last Date : 02 July 2021
- Exam Date : Proposed in the month of August, 2021
- Date of downloading Call Letters : Around 7 days before examination date
- Date of declaration of result : Around 15 days after the conduct of the examination.
- GENERAL/ OBC/ EX-SERVICEMEN / WFF / PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED : 1000/-
- SC/ST/ IRDP/ BPL/ANTODAYA /EWS CATEGORY : 800/-
- FEMALE CANDIDATES OF ALL CATEGORIES : 800/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 45 years
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Selection Mode for HPSCB Jr Clerk And Steno Typist Vacancy 2021
- Online Examination.
- Skill test (For Steno/Steno-Typist)
Pay Scale: 10300-34800, Total Emoluments: Rs. 35863 + admissible allowances Per Month.
HPSCB Jr Clerk And Steno Typist Vacancy 2021 – Vacancy Details – Total – 149
|Sl No||Name of Post||Gen.
No. of posts*
|1||Jr. Clerk (Under Direct Recruitment
|2||B(i) Junior Clerk (PACS Quota i.e. quota reserved for Trained Secretaries of PACS)||8||5||Nil||3||3||8||1||4||1||33|
|3||B(ii) Junior Clerk (Under OCS Quota i.e. quota reserved for employees of Other Cooperative Societies and employees of PACS who are not covered under the definition of “Trained
HPSCB Jr Clerk And Steno Typist Vacancy 2021
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
(Under Direct Recruitment Quota)
(PACS Quota i.e. quota reserved for Trained
Secretaries of PACS)
(Under OCS Quota i.e. quota reserved for employees of Other Cooperative Societies and
employees of PACS who are not covered under the definition of “Trained Secretaries”
|4||Steno/Steno typist (Direct Recruitment)||
HPSCB Jr Clerk And Steno Typist Vacancy 2021 – Instructions for Submitting Online Application
- Candidates should scan their: (i) Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm), signature (with black ink), (ii) Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink), (iii) A hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink – text given in the detailed notification)
- Ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in “Capital Letters” will not be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate does not have a left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
- For the text for the hand written declaration kindly refer the detailed notification.
- The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write, they may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.).
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges .
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered email ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID and mobile no. before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
HPSCB Jr Clerk And Steno Typist Vacancy 2021 – How to Apply
- Candidates should the Bank’s website www.hpscb.com click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”. 8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct. 11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the online examination without Admission card/ Call letter and other required documents for identity verification.
- The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband and the Date of Birth shall be indicated in the application form as it appears in the 10th/ 12th class mark sheet / certificate as well as on the valid Identity Card. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
HPSCB Jr Clerk And Steno Typist Vacancy 2021 – Important Links
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Our Social Media Links
Join Our Telegram Chanel
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Twitter Page
Join Our LinkedIn Page