Last Updated on 08/10/2021 by Mega Job Alert
East Central Railway Apprentice New Vacancy 2021: The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), East Central Railway, has invited online applications for the Post of Trade Apprentice. The Online Application will start on 06 October 2021 and the last date will be 05 November 2021. Those Candidates who are interested can apply online for East Central Railway Apprentice Online Form 2021. Also Check the East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Stipend, Age Limit, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, and download the East Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2021 PDF.
East Central Railway Apprentice New Vacancy 2021 Apply Now For 2206 Posts
Name of Post: Trade Apprentice
Date of Notification: 06/10/2021
Post Update: 08/10/2021
Total Vacancy: 2206 Posts
Ref No.: RRC/ECR/HRD/ACT.App./2021-22
East Central Railway Apprentice New Vacancy 2021 – Full Notification
- Application Start Date : 06 October 2021
- Last Date of Online Application : 05 November 2021
- Last Date of Pay Exam Fees : 05 November 2021
- Application fees (non-refundable): Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Minimum Age : 15 Years.
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Read the Official notification for Age relaxation
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Stipend
As per Apprenticeship rules.
Selection for Apprenticeship training will be made on the basis of a merit list.
|Name of ECR Division||Total Posts||Category|
|Plant Depot Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay||135||74||32||9||15||5|
|Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay||892||381||237||83||129||62|
|Carriage & Wagon Repair Workshop||110||48||29||9||16||8|
|Mechanical Workshop Samstipur||110||51||28||9||15||7|
- Candidates with a 10th grade from any recognised board and an ITI certificate in a related trade can apply online for these positions.
- Visit the notification link for more information about the educational qualification.
How to apply
- Candidates must apply ONLINE at www.rrcecr.gov.in, the official website of the RRC (ECR). On the website, there are detailed directions for completing out ONLINE applications.
- Candidates must go to the RRC(ECR) official website, www.rrcecr.gov.in, and properly fill out the personal information, bio-data, and other essential fields.
- Aadhar Card is required for all candidates. Candidates must include their 12-digit Aadhar card number before registering. Candidates who do not have an Aadhar number but have applied for one and have yet to obtain an Aadhar card can enter the 28-digit Aadhar Enrolment ID written on the Aadhar Enrolment slip.
- Candidates should double-check their name, father’s name, and birth date. The percentage of marks in Matric (10th) and ITI, for example, should exactly match what is shown on the Matriculation/ITI certificate. Any deviation discovered at any point will result in the cancellation of the candidate’s application.
- Candidates who attempt to submit multiple applications with different details such as name/name/community/photo/educational father’s and/or technical qualification, or with different e-mail ID/Mobile number are advised that all such applications will be summarily rejected and may result in debarment.
- Printouts of the ONLINE application must be kept by the candidates. If he or she is found to be eligible, he or she will be contacted for document verification, and the printout of the online application must be presented at the time of Document Verification.
|Apply Online – Registration||Click Here|
|Apply Online – Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Mega Job Alert Home||Click Here|
Our Social Media Links
|Join Our Telegram Chanel||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Our Twitter Page||Click Here|
|Join Our LinkedIn Page||Click Here|