Last Updated on 25/05/2021 by Mega Job Alert
Covid 19 Vaccine Registration apply online
The Government of India has launched the Covid 19 Vaccine Registration Portal to avoid the Corona epidemic. Those All Indian Citizens who have Eligible for this phase can Register online after Reading the Notification.
Covid 19 Vaccine Registration in India – Full Notifications
- Online Registration Start : 01 March 2021
- Registration Last Date : NA
- Govt. Hospital : Rs. 0/-
- Private Hospital : Rs. 250/-
Covid 19 Vaccine Registration in India –
Eligibility – Phase-I
- Above 60 Years Age Candidates can Register for the Corona Vaccine.
- Above 45 Years Age Candidates can Get Vaccine If they Suffer from any serious Disease as Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Heart and other Disease.
- You will have to stay the same for 30 Minutes for Monitoring after Applying Vaccine.
- You can Get the Certificate of Vaccine on Digilocker, Aryogya Setu App and Co-Win Portal, You can also Download it.
- Only 4 People can be Registered on one mobile Number.
- You will have to Provide Your Photo, ID Proof type and Number, Name and Date of Birth after it OTP will come on your Mobile No. for Registration.
- After it, You will have to make a schedule Appointment, in which You have to choose your nearst State District, Block and then Book it..
- On that Date and time of Appointment you will have to go to the Corona epidemic and get Vaccine.
- Read the Notification for More Details.