Last Updated on 03/10/2021 by Mega Job Alert
Chhattisgarh Police New Job Vacancy 2021: The Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Department, has invited online applications for the Subedar/Sub Inspector-Cadre/Platoon Commander Recruitment in Chhattisgarh Police 2021. The Online Application will start on 01 October 2021 and the last date will be 31 October. Those Candidates who are interested can apply online for Chhattisgarh Police Online Form 2021. Also Check the Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2021 Salary, Age Limit, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, and download the Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF.
Chhattisgarh Police New Job Vacancy 2021 Apply For 975 Posts
Name of Post: Subedar/Sub Inspector-Cadre/Platoon Commander
Date of Notification: 01/10/2021
Post Update: 03/10/2021
Total Vacancy: 975 Posts
Chhattisgarh Police New Job Vacancy 2021 – Full Notification
- Application Start Date : 01 October 2021
- Last Date of Online Application : 31 October 2021
- Last Date of Pay Exam Fees : 31 October 2021
- Application fees (non-refundable): Rs.400/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 200/-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 34 Years
- Read the Official notification for Age relaxation
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2021 Salary
Rs 15600- 37,000/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/-
Rs 9300- 34,900/- with grade pay of Rs. 4900/-
|Assistant Sub Inspector||
Rs 9300- 34,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
Rs. 5200- 20,400/- with grade pay of Rs. 3200/-
|Deputy Commissioner of Police||
Rs. 5200- 20,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 2400/-
Rs. 37,000- 65,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 7900/-
Rs.15,600- 39,900/- with grade pay of Rs. 6600/-
|Assistant Commissioner of Police||
Rs.15,600- 38,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
Rs.15,600- 37,500/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
|Sub divisional Police Officer||
Rs.15,600- 37,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
Candidates will be chosen based on Physical Test, Prelims Exam, Mains examination, Verification of documents and Physical Efficiency Test.
|Name of Posts||Total Vacancy|
|Sub Inspector SI||577|
|SI Special Branch||69|
|SI Finger Print||6|
|SI Question Document||3|
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognised college or university. For further information, see the official announcement.
How to apply
- Eligible Candidates can apply through the official website or Click on the link below in the “Important links” table.
- To begin, go to the Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Board’s official website at https://www.cgpolice.gov.in.
- Look for the Recruitment link on the homepage.
- When you click the link, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill out the application form with information such as your name, date of birth, educational qualifications, and address.
- Please upload all scanned documents as well as the application fees.
- Submit the form by clicking the submit button.
- Candidates must take a printout of the application form after it has been successfully submitted for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download CG Police Recruitment Notification 2021 Pdf||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Mega Job Alert Home||Click Here|
Our Social Media Links
Join Our Telegram Chanel
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Twitter Page
Join Our LinkedIn Page