Last Updated on 29/06/2021 by Mega Job Alert
Name of Post : Assistant Aircraft Mechanic, Assistant Radio Mechanic and Constable
Date of Notification : 27/06/2021
Post Update : 29/06/2021
Total Vacancy : 65 Post
BSF Air Wing Group C Recruitment 2021 – New Online Application for 65 Posts
BSF Air Wing Group C Recruitment 2021 : BSF (Border Security Force), has invited online application for the Posts of Assistant Aircraft Mechanic, Assistant Radio Mechanic and Constable vacancy in Air Wing of the Border Security Force. . The Online Application will start from 27 June 2021 and last date will be 26 July 2021. Those Candidates who are interested can apply online for BSF Recruitment 2021. Also Check the BSF Vacancy 2021 Salary, Age Limit, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, Official Notification etc.
BSF Air Wing Group C Recruitment 2021 – Full Notification
- Application Start Date : 27 June 2021
- Last Date of Online Application : 26 July 2021
- Fee Submission Lat Date : 26 July 2021
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Fees can be paid through Net banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and nearest Common Service Centre.
Required Age Limit
|S.No.||Name of Post||Age Limit for BSF Air Wing Group C Recruitment 2021|
|1||Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (Assistant Sub-Inspector)||Not exceeding 28 years as on the closing date of receipt of online applications.|
|2||Assistant Radio Mechanic (Assistant Sub-Inspector)||Not exceeding 28 years as on the closing date of receipt of online applications.|
|3||Constable (Storeman)||Between 20 to 25 years on the closing date of receipt of online applications.|
- Read the full notification for age relaxation.
|Name of Posts||Pay Level|
|Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (Assistant Sub Inspector)||
Pay Matrix Level-5 (Rs. 29200 –Rs. 92,300/-) as per 7th CPC
|Assistant Radio Mechanic (Assistant Sub Inspector)|
|Constable (Storeman)||Pay Matrix Level-3 (Rs.21,700 – 69,100/-) as per 7th CPC.|
Selection Mode for the Recruitment
- Written Examination.
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination.
Name of Posts
|Category Wise Vacancies||
|Mechanical (Airframe & Engine)||6||1||–||1||1||9|
|Avionics (Elect, Instrument, Radio/Radar)||10||1||–||1||1||13|
|Avionics (Elect & Instrument)||1||–||2||1||—||4|
|Total Number of vacancies||24||5||9||7||4||49|
|Fixed Wing||Avionics (Radio)||1||–||–||–||–||1|
|Total Number of vacancies||4||1||3||–||–||8|
|Total Number of Vacancies||5||1||1||–||1||8|
|S.No.||Name of Post||Educational Qualification for BSF Air Wing Group C Recruitment 2021|
|1||Assistant Aircraft Mechanic
(i) (a) Three years Diploma in the relevant trade recognized by the Directorate General Civil Aviation;
(b) Group “X” Diploma issued by the Indian Air Force;
(ii) Preferably two years relevant aviation experience after completion of a Diploma course.
|2||Assistant Radio Mechanic
|3||Constable (Storeman)||(i) Matriculation pass with Science; or equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Must have two years working experience in the store or warehousing of any Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Organization or any company or private firm or Institution.
(iii) Working knowledge in computers or having prior aviation experience is preferable.
|Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (Assistant Sub-Inspector) & Assistant Radio Mechanic (Assistant Sub-Inspector)|
|Height||165 Cms. (Relaxable by 5 Cms for Hill Tribes and Adhivasis).||Height shall not be less than 150 Cms.|
|Chest||76-80 Cms. (Relaxable by 2 Cms for candidates below 20 years of age)||There shall be no requirement of chest measurement.|
|Weight||Weight corresponding to height||Weight corresponding to height.|
|Height||165 Cms.||Height shall not be less than 150 Cms.|
|Chest||80 Cms. (Un-expanded)
85 Cms. (Expanded)
|There shall be no minimum requirement of chest measurement.|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age as per Medical Standards||Proportionate to height and age as per Medical Standards.|
How to Apply
- Candidates must apply online by visiting the BSF website http://www.bsf.gov.in. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
- Candidates should first complete ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ (OTR) process by filling basic information relating to them i.e Name, Mobile Number and Email ID. Candidates to ensure that only active/functional mobile number and E-mail ID must be used for One Time Registration purpose.
- On submission of information, candidates will receive their Registration ID and password on their given mobile number as well as E-mail address. Candidates are advised to keep memorizing the Registration ID and password as the same will be essential to obtain access to your profile throughout the entire recruitment process.
- After completing the registration part, candidates can view the active advertisements under ‘ONLINE APPLICATION’ link by logging in using their credentials.
- Candidates can apply for the Recruitment for the post of Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (ASI), Assistant Radio Mechanic (ASI) and Constable (Storeman) by clicking on ‘APPLY HERE’ link available next to relevant advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions mentioned in recruitment notification carefully before proceeding to online submission of online application form.
- After reading the instructions, candidates should carefully fill the relevant fields of the online application form and upload supportive documents, photographs, signatures and Thumb impressions. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. Only the application of candidates fulfilling eligibility conditions will be accepted by system.
- Candidates will have to fill in basic personal information. After filling up all relevant information, candidates can see a complete preview of their application form. If the candidate desires to make any correction, then press “back”. No correction in the application can be made after clicking the “submit” button. Hence, candidates are advised to press the “submit” button only after confirmation of correctness of filled information by him/her.
- The digital size of photographs, signature, documents and thumb impression should not be more than 50 KB. Photographs and signatures must be clearly visible and latest photographs must be uploaded.
- Candidates should thoroughly check all the entries filled in the online application form, before final submission. In case of any discrepancy, relevant entries may be corrected/edited. After final submission of online application, no change in any particular shall be allowed.
- Candidates are required to make fee payment (Candidates who are exempted from fee payment are not required to pay fee). Fees can be paid through Net banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and nearest Common Service Centre. Candidate’s application will not be considered if a fee is not paid for that application.
- Candidates are required to follow below mentioned procedure to pay the fees :-
- After login, Application history is visible at the bottom side of the page.
- Candidates will be able to see applications submitted by him to the advertisement with fees payment status. Applications for which fees payment status is unpaid. Pay now link will be available there.
- Three options will be available after clicking on the pay now link.
- Net banking b) Debit card c) Credit card.
- After successful completion of fee payment, application will be completed. Candidates may take printouts of this application for their own record. Printouts of application are not required to be sent to BSF.
- Online application submission will be completed after payment of examination fee.
|Apply Online – Registration||Click Here
|Apply Online – Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Our Social Media Links
Join Our Telegram Chanel
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Twitter Page
Join Our LinkedIn Page
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Application Fees for BSF Air Wing Group C Recruitment 2021 ?
What is the Payment mode for BSF Air Wing Group C Recruitment 2021 ?
Fees can be paid through Net banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and nearest Common Service Centre.
What is the Application last date for BSF Air Wing Group C Recruitment 2021 ?
26 July 2021
What is the Salary of Assistant Aircraft Mechanic & Assistant Radio Mechanic for BSF Air Wing Group C Recruitment 2021 ?
Pay Matrix Level-5 (Rs. 29200 –Rs. 92,300/-) as per 7th CPC
What is the Salary of Constable (Storeman) for BSF Air Wing Group C Recruitment 2021 ?
Pay Matrix Level-3 (Rs.21,700 – 69,100/-) as per 7th CPC.
What is the Selection Mode for BSF Air Wing Group C Recruitment 2021 ?
Written Examination, Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Medical Examination.
Where can I Download the Notification for BSF Air Wing Group C Recruitment 2021 ?
You can download the notification of BSF Air Wing Group C Recruitment 2021 from the above link.
What is the Age limit of Assistant Aircraft Mechanic & Assistant Radio Mechanic for BSF Air Wing Group C Recruitment 2021 ?
Not exceeding 28 years as on the closing date of receipt of online applications.
What is the Age limit of Constable (Storeman) for BSF Air Wing Group C Recruitment 2021 ?
Between 20 to 25 years on the closing date of receipt of online applications.
What is the Eye sight required for the Medical Examination of BSF Air Wing Group C Recruitment 2021 ?
The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of both eyes without correction (i.e without wearing glasses)