Last Updated on 31/10/2022 by Mega Job Alert
All the college teacher aspirants out there, watch out!
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology (SKUAST) is going to hire 110 professors with a handsome pay package on offer. These 110 vacancies are for the posts of Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for these vacancies by visiting the official website at www.skuastkashmir.ac.in between 7 November 2022 to 6 December 2022.
Anyone with postgraduate or higher degrees with NET or equivalent qualifications can apply for these vacancies with a pay scale going all the way up to over Rs 2 lakh per month. Below are all the details you’ll need to apply successfully.
Vacancy Details with Eligibility
|Post||Number of Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria|
|Professor||23||PhD + A Minimum Of 10 Years of Teaching Experience + At least 10 research papers published|
|Associate Professor||41||MA/PhD + A Minimum Of 8 Years of Teaching Experience|
|Assistant Professor||46||MA with NET/SET/SLET qualified|
To know the Eligibility Criteria in details, Click on the official notification link of each post given at the bottom.
- Starting Date to Apply: 7 November 2022
- Last Date to Apply: 6 December 2022
- Last Date to receive the Printout of the Application Form by the Authority: 21 December 2022
Please send the hard copy of the application form by hand or by post to the authority. The last date to receive hard copies of the application form is 21 December 2022. Make sure to attach self-attested photocopies of all the supporting documents/certificates/testimonials with it.
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 55 years
The cut-off date to determine an applicant’s age is 1 January 2022.
- You’ll be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
- Rs. 57700/- to Rs.2,18,200/- per month
- Rs. 2000/- for all applicants
How to Apply for Kashmir Professor Recruitment 2022 in SKUAST
- Click on the official website link: https://www.skuastkashmir.ac.in/ OR Paste it into a browser and hit “search.”
- Click on the relevant Job Application link (it will go live on the 7th of November)
- New users must register first and then log in; old users can log in directly using their earlier created ID & Password
- Once logged in, fill out all the details asked in the application form
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents/Certificates
- Pay the application fee
- Download, and take a printout of the final confirmation page.
- You have to send it now to the address given below.
Srinagar, UT of J&K – 190025